Construction of water projects
This activity entails:
- construction of waterways, maritime and river ports, marinas, gates,
- the construction of barriers, dams etc.,
- dredging of the river and sea bed as well as similar works,
- submersible works.
The following must be provided by the provider in the event of construction or other jobs:
- for demanding facilities, he/she must appoint a responsible works manager for demanding facilities,
- and for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities, a responsible works manager for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities.
When the provider only performs individual jobs in the construction, they must appoint a responsible manager of individual works for those works they are qualified for.
Conditions and evidence
- Responsible conductor of particular works or Responsible manager of simple and less demanding works or Responsible manager of demanding works