The activity includes:
- electrical installations in buildings and other facilities such as:
- electrical installations,
- telecommunication installations,
- computer network installations,
- cable distribution also with optical cables,
- lighting installations,
- anti-burglar and fire-protection alarm systems,
- antenna devices for apartment buildings,
- satellite antennas,
- electric lighting,
- traffic signals on roads, airports etc.,
- electrical installations for using solar cells,
- installation of electrical floor heating,
- connecting electrical household appliances.
In the event that the activity is being pursued as a craft, it is necessary to obtain a craft business permit and be entered in the Craft Register at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
The following must be provided by the provider in case of construction or other jobs:
- for demanding facilities he/she must appoint a responsible works manager for demanding facilities;
- and for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities a responsible works manager for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities.
When the provider only performs individual jobs in the construction, he/she must appoint a responsible manager of individual works for those works he/she is qualified for.
Conditions and evidence
- Craft business permit Responsible manager of simple and less demanding works Responsible manager of demanding works Responsible conductor of particular works