Construction of other civil engineering projects
- the construction of complex industrial facilities, excluding buildings;
- chemical industry facilities etc.;
- the construction of sport facilities, except stadiums;
- swimming pools,
- tennis courts,
- golf courses,
- the provision of utility infrastructure to land plots.
The following must be provided by the provider in the event of construction or other jobs:
- for demanding facilities, he/she must appoint a responsible works manager for demanding facilities,
- and for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities, a responsible works manager for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities.
When the provider only performs individual jobs in the construction, they must appoint a responsible manager of individual works for those works they are qualified for.
Conditions and evidence
- Responsible manager of demanding works Responsible manager of simple and less demanding works Responsible conductor of particular works