Construction of utility projects for electricity and telecommunications
- the construction and maintenance of communication and overhead power lines, as well as the distribution network and lines to the facility,
- the construction of power plants.
The following must be provided by the provider in the event of construction or other jobs:
- for demanding facilities, he/she must appoint a responsible works manager for demanding facilities,
- and for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities, a responsible works manager for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities.
When the provider only performs individual jobs in the construction, they must appoint a responsible manager of individual works for those works they are qualified for.
Conditions and evidence
- Responsible manager of simple and less demanding works Responsible manager of demanding works Responsible conductor of particular works