Repair of electrical equipment
The activity includes repair and maintenance of:
- electric devices, except household appliances (e.g. electric motors, generators, transformers, electricity distribution and control apparatus, coated cables, wiring devices),
- electric motors,
- electric circuit control devices,
- relays, lighting devices.
In the event that the activity is being pursued as a craft, it is necessary to obtain a craft business permit and be entered in the Craft Register at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
Conditions and evidence
Activities/services added to the sub-class (33.140) of the standard classification of activities under the questions and answers table (SORS):
- Service of the OLN switching device (switches);
- Repair and maintenance of batteries (including automotive);
- Maintenance of light signs and inscriptions.
Source: Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
Before the first cross-border/occasional pursue of an activity, you must lodge an application with the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia. Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia enters providers in the craft register for a period of one year from the date of the submission of the application.