Construction of residential and non-residential buildings
The activity includes:
- construction, renovation and restoration of
- residential buildings:
- single-dwelling buildings,
- multi-dwelling buildings (such as the two-dwelling buildings, apartment blocks, multi-storey buildings, buildings with maintained apartments etc.);
- residential buildings for specific purposes (such as homes for the elderly, students, refugee centres etc.),
- non-residential buildings:
- hotel trade buildings (such as hotels, restaurants etc.),
- administrative and office buildings,
- commercial and other buildings for service activities,
- buildings for traffic and the performance of electrical communications (such as stations, terminals, radio and television facilities, garages etc.),
- industrial buildings, workshops, storage facilities,
- buildings of a general social character (cinemas, museums, libraries, schools, faculties, hospitals, sports halls etc.),
- agricultural buildings, and buildings for religious services.
- Setting of concrete prefabricated buildings.
In the event that the activity is being pursued as a craft, it is necessary to obtain a craft business permit and be entered in the Craft Register at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
The following must be provided by the provider in case of construction or other jobs:
- for demanding facilities he/she must appoint a responsible works manager for demanding facilities;
- and for non-complex simple and less complex facilities a responsible works manager for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities.
When the provider only performs individual jobs in the construction, he/she must appoint a responsible manager of individual works for those works he/she is qualified for.
Conditions and evidence
- Craft business permit Responsible manager of demanding works Responsible manager of simple and less demanding works Responsible conductor of particular works