Other retail sale outside stores, stalls and markets
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of the fact whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition.
Retail sale means buying goods and further selling them to consumers.
- the retail sale of various goods in other manners:
- direct sale or door-to-door sales;
- sale via vending machines, etc.
- sale of fuel (fuel oil, charcoal, etc.) with home delivery;
- outdoor auctions (retail sale, except via the internet);
- retail sales via itinerant representatives.
Conditions and evidence
- Status and registration Consent for itinerant sales Minimum technical conditions for itinerant sale Compulsory management of information on merchandise Establishment of working hours