No initial permit is required for carrying out a hospitality activity, which would prove the fulfilment of conditions.
These conditions are verified by an appropriate inspectorate. The minimum scope of services must be ensured for a specific hospitality facility, and it must operate regularly so that it is approved by the municipality.
When implementing your activity, you need to consider the limitations of selling tobacco products and the restrictions of selling and offering alcohol beverages.
Occasional catering includes contractual supply of food for a certain event and at the venue as determined by the client.
This involves activities that are usually pursued as a craft:
- organisation of banquets, cocktail parties, weddings, presentations etc.;
- occasional catering at the client's premises.
This activity is listed on the List of activities which are usually pursued as a craft.
When registering the activity in the Business Register, business entities pursuing this activity as a craft must be entered ex officio in the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia (OZS).
Free entry in the register of crafts is performed based on a notification sent by the registering authority (AJPES) to OZS.
- Hospitality Industry Act
- Rules on minimal technical requirements and on the scope of services for hospitality operations
- Act Restricting the Use of Alcohol
- Restriction on the Use of Tobacco and Related Products Act
- Small Business Act
- Decree determining craft activities and craft-like activities
- Rules on the procedure for issuing craft permit and on the craft register
- List activities in accordance with Article 5 ObrZ-Z is usually performed in a craft way