A café is a hospitality facility that prepares and sells fresh desserts and drinks, simple hot and cold drinks as in a café (served on a tray).
No initial permit is required for carrying out a hospitality activity, which would prove the fulfilment of conditions. These conditions are verified by an appropriate inspectorate.
The facility, where hospitality activity is implemented, must be appropriately marked, has an appropriate operating permit, considers the minimum spatial conditions and has appropriately arranged outdoor areas. The minimum scope of services must be ensured for a specific hospitality facility, and it must operate regularly so that it is approved by the municipality. When implementing your activity, you need to consider the limitations of selling tobacco products and the restrictions of selling and offering alcoholic beverages.
If you want to offer played or live music for dancing or entertainment programme, you must consider additional spatial and technical conditions.
Conditions and evidence
- Hospitality Industry Act
- Rules on minimal technical requirements and on the scope of services for hospitality operations
- Rules on criteria for determining opening hours of hotels and restaurants and farms at which the activity of hotels and restaurants is carried out
- Act Restricting the Use of Alcohol
- Restriction on the Use of Tobacco and Related Products Act
- Rules on conditions which smoking room must to fulfil