Stand or booth with fast food and other temporary hospitality facilities
A temporary hospitality facility is a facility that prepares and sells fast food at stands, in food booths and similar temporary facilities without seats, and they offer:
- fried fish, French fries, warm sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, pancakes, "burek" and similar dishes,
- baked chestnut, corn etc.,
- ice-cream and ice-cream from vending machines.
No initial permit is required for carrying out a hospitality activity, which would prove the fulfilment of conditions. These conditions are verified by an appropriate inspectorate.
The facility, where hospitality activity is implemented, must be appropriately marked, has an appropriate operating permit, considers the minimum spatial conditions and has appropriately arranged outdoor areas. The minimum scope of services must be ensured for a specific hospitality facility, and it must operate regularly so that it is approved by the municipality. When implementing your activity, you need to consider the limitations of selling tobacco products and the restrictions of selling and offering alcohol beverages.
Hospitality activity can be carried out outside the hospitality facility at public events, exhibitions and similar, however, for maximum 30 days at each event. The hospitality services provider can perform the hospitality activity only with the consent of the organiser.
The hospitality activity can be carried out outside the hospitality facility during the tourist season in city centres, at bathing resorts, on ski slopes and similar, i.e. upon the proposal of the competent municipality authority the activity can be carried out outside the tourist season or for a period, longer than one year. When implementing your activity outside the tourist season or for a period longer than one year, you need consent from the municipality.
A hospitality services provider can offer individual products without special registration, if this offer is normal (tobacco products, souvenirs, tourist publications, desserts, salty items, chewing gums etc.) and they round up the provider's offer (dry meats, bottled drinks, coffee etc.).
This activity is placed on the list of activities that are usually carried out as a craft.
When registering the activity in the Business Register, business entities pursuing this activity as a craft must be entered ex officio in the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia (OZS).
Free entry in the register of crafts is performed based on a notification sent by the registering authority (AJPES) to OZS.
Conditions and evidence
- Hospitality Industry Act
- Rules on criteria for determining opening hours of hotels and restaurants and farms at which the activity of hotels and restaurants is carried out
- Restriction on the Use of Tobacco and Related Products Act
- Rules on conditions which smoking room must to fulfil
- Act Restricting the Use of Alcohol
- Small Business Act
- Decree determining craft activities and craft-like activities
- Rules on the procedure for issuing craft permit and on the craft register
- List activities in accordance with Article 5 ObrZ-Z is usually performed in a craft way