Activity of administrators of insolvency proceedings and compulsory liquidations
The activity includes managing the operations of an insolvent debtor in accordance with the requirements of the proceedings, and representing the debtor in:
- proceedings and other legal actions regarding testing claims, the right to separate settlement and the right of exclusion,
- process and other actions regarding contesting the legal actions of the insolvent debtor,
- legal transactions and other actions required to capitalise a bankrupt estate,
- realise the right to withdrawal and other rights acquired by the insolvent debtor as legal consequences of the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, and
- other legal transactions which may be carried out by an insolvent debtor in accordance with this act.
To perform the activity, the conditions for administrators of insolvency proceedings and compulsory liquidations must be met.
An administrator may act only as a natural person, must have damage liability insurance and a permit to practice the profession. Further conditions are mandatory membership of the Chamber of Insolvency Administrators of Slovenia and entry in the directory of insolvency administrators with Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Public legal Records and related Services (AJPES).
Conditions and evidence
- Financial Operations, Insolvency Proceedings and Compulsory Dissolution Act
- Regulation on publications in insolvency proceedings
- Rules on Electronic Operations in Insolvency Proceedings
- Rules on the sharing of information on insolvency proceedings in computerized form and rate of compensation for sharing of information
- Rules on the Envelope for Service by Post in the Procedure of Entry in the Court Register and in the Procedure of Cancellation from the Court Register without Liquidation
- Rules on the tariff for assessing remuneration of administrators of the insolvency proceedings and compulsory liquidations, and the costs to reimbursement of which the administrator is entitled
- Rules on managing the records on forgiving the obligations and on the dispatching of notices related to the managing of these records
- Rules upon conducting catalogue of official receivers and content and method of notification
- Rules on programme and the method of passing the proficiency examination for performing the function of the administrator in insolvency proceedings and compulsory liquidation proceedings
- Tariff on fees for announcements in insolvency proceedings
- Statute of the Chamber of insolvency administrators of Slovenia
- Council regulation (EC) No 1346/2000
- DIRECTIVE 2001/17/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 19 March 2001 on the reorganisation and winding-up of insurance undertakings
- Directive 2001/24/EC amended by Directive 2014/59/EU