Tourist farm without accommodation
Tourist activity on a farm can be carried out by a farm with registered supplementary activity or as a company (e.g. as a sole entrepreneur).
The minimum technical conditions, the minimum scope of services for carrying out the tourist activity on a farm, sanitary and health conditions for premises, equipment, devices and persons, as well as veterinary and sanitary conditions for the production of food of animal origin are also determine.
A farm that carries out a tourist activity, must be regulated, it must ensure sufficient materials for offering home made food and drinks, and it must provide sufficient staff. It can offer guests only food from the home garden and home produced or processed drinks (open door farm, winery and "osmica"). With the permit issued by the competent authority, the farm can expand its offer with other home made dishes and purchase drinks.
Conditions and evidence
- Status and registration Appropriate facility Minimum spatial conditions and minimum scope of services for tourist farms without accommodation Marking a hospitality facility Determined working hours Appropriate display of prices Limitation of sale and offer of alcohol drinks Permit for carrying out subsidiary activities in agriculture Authorisation for the sale of non-origin bottled wine Ensuring safety and health at work Ensuring the safety of food
- Hospitality Industry Act
- Rules on minimal technical requirements and on the scope of services for hospitality operations
- Rules on criteria for determining opening hours of hotels and restaurants and farms at which the activity of hotels and restaurants is carried out
- Agriculture Act
- Regulation of sort, size and conditions for supplementary activities on farm
- Regulation on subsidiary on-farm activities