An accommodation facility is categorised as a hospitality accommodation activity.
No preliminary decision on the fulfilment of conditions for carrying out a hospitality activity is required, but all conditions must be fulfilled, which will be supervised by competent inspectorates.
The facility where hospitality activity is implemented, must be appropriately marked, it must have appropriate operating permit and consider the minimum spatial conditions as well as have appropriately regulated outdoor areas. The minimum scope of services must be ensured for a specific hospitality facility, and it must operate regularly so that it is approved by the municipality. When implementing your activity, you need to consider the limitations of selling tobacco products and the restrictions of selling and offering alcohol beverages.
An accommodation facility is a hospitality facility that offers rooms or beds (shared use of a room).
Conditions and evidence
- Hospitality Industry Act
- Rules on the qualifying examination and entry in the appropriate Register of Agents held at the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office
- Restriction on the Use of Tobacco and Related Products Act
- Act Restricting the Use of Alcohol
- Rules on categorization of the accommodation facilities
- Rules on criteria for determining opening hours of hotels and restaurants and farms at which the activity of hotels and restaurants is carried out
- Rules on the method of registration of landlords in the Slovenian Business Register
- Rules on check-ins and check-outs of guests
- Rules on conditions which smoking room must to fulfil