Holiday dwellings and villages
Hostels and hostel areas include hotel and apartment areas.
No preliminary decision on the fulfilment of conditions for carrying out a hospitality activity is required, but all conditions must be fulfilled, which will be supervised by competent inspectorates.
The facility where hospitality activity is implemented, must be appropriately marked, it must have appropriate operating permit and consider the minimum spatial conditions as well as have appropriately regulated outdoor areas. The minimum scope of services must be ensured for a specific hospitality facility, and it must operate regularly so that it is approved by the municipality. When implementing your activity, you need to consider the limitations of selling tobacco products and the restrictions of selling and offering alcoholic beverages.
A hotel resort is a group of hotel-type accommodation facilities that are built on a integral and marked area, are uniformly managed and have a joint reception desk.
An apartment resort entails one or several apartments on a single, spaciously merged and marked area or in a multiple dwelling building with common management and reception (if there are more than 20 apartments).
- Hospitality Industry Act
- Rules on the qualifying examination and entry in the appropriate Register of Agents held at the Slovenian Intellectual Property Office
- Restriction on the Use of Tobacco and Related Products Act
- Act Restricting the Use of Alcohol
- Rules on criteria for determining opening hours of hotels and restaurants and farms at which the activity of hotels and restaurants is carried out
- Rules on categorization of the accommodation facilities
- Rules on the method of registration of landlords in the Slovenian Business Register
- Rules on conditions which smoking room must to fulfil
- Rules on check-ins and check-outs of guests