Operational monitoring of electromagnetic radiation
The implementation of first measurements or operational monitoring:
- low-frequency electromagnetic radiation,
- high-frequency radiation,
- calculation of electromagnetic field dimensions,
- calculation of environment pollution due to radiation,
- preparation of report on performed measurements and calculation of load pollution due to radiation.
The first measurements are implemented after the first start of operations or reconstructed source of radiation. At least three individual measurements which are separated and implemented in the time when the source of radiation is operating and that the environment pollution with electromagnetic field due to the emission of this field is maximum, must be implemented within the scope of first measurements.
Occasional measurements are implemented during operations or a single use of radiation source:
- every third calendar year for the high frequency source of radiation and
- every fifth calendar year for low-frequency radiation source.
At least three individual measurements which are equally distributed in one day or a period of the day when the source of radiation is operating if it is not operating the entire day must be implemented within the scope of occasional measurements.
Individual measurements are implemented when the source of radiation is operating and when the environment pollution with electromagnetic field due to its emission is at its maximum.
Operational monitoring of electromagnetic radiation can be performed by the person obliged to perform the monitoring or by a person with an authorisation for implementing operational monitoring of electromagnetic radiation.