Operational monitoring of noise
Operational monitoring is the implementation of occasional evaluation of noise that occurs due to the use of noise source and its operations.
Within the scope of operational monitoring, the person obliged to perform monitoring must provide the implementation of occasional evaluation of noise for:
- motorway, expressway, main road in classes 1 and 2, regional road in classes 1, 2 and 3, and road where the annual flow exceeds one million vehicles once in a five-year period;
- the main railway track and regional railway track including appertaining railway stations once in a five-year period;
- airport and helicopter take off land once in a five-year period;
- port, warehouse or other open surfaces for cargo transhipment, if annual mass of this cargo exceeds 10,000 tons once in a three-year period;
- open car park where annual flow of vehicles exceeds one million;
- device and plant once in a three-year period.
Operational monitoring of noise assessment is performed by an authorised person. An authorised person must prepare a report on noise assessment when operational monitoring of noise assessment is performed.
Conditions and evidence
- Status and registration Public authorisation for performing operational monitoring of noise Report on noise assessment