Evaluation of active substances and plant protection products (PPP)
Evaluation of active substances and plant protection products (PPP) consists of the expert tasks of evaluation:
- evaluation of the identity, physical, chemical and technical characteristics and analytical methods;
- evaluation of application and efficiency and additional information;
- evaluation of toxicological characteristics and exposure of users;
- evaluation of the data on residues in or on treated products, food products and fodder;
- evaluation of behaviour and impact after the use is the environment and
- evaluation of eco-toxicological characteristics.
The following is also included in individual expert tasks of evaluation:
- preparation of reports on the evaluation of active substances and PPP in Slovenian and English,
- collecting and observing the remarks of the European Union Member States;
- provision of comments on the evaluation of other European Union Member States;
- participation at meetings and conferences regarding the evaluation organised by the European Commission, European Food Safety Authority and other European Union Member States to harmonise the opinions in the field of the evaluation of active substances and PPP, and
- presentation of the Republic of Slovenia at international events related to the evaluation of active substances and PPP.
The contractor must acquire a public authorisation prior to the implementation of the evaluation of active substances and plant protection products. The public authorisation is acquired, if the contractor is selected with the public tender, to which he may apply, if he has adequately qualified staff.
Conditions and evidence
- Public authorisation for a specific expert task of assessing active substances of PPP Status and registration