Wholesale of plant protection products
The transport of plant protection products (PPP) may be conducted by distributors which have a permit to conduct the wholesale of PPS and are entered in the register of distributors kept by the Administration of the Republic of Slovenia for Food Safety, Veterinary Sector and Plant Protection (UVHVVR).
Only those plant protection products may be marketed and used in the Republic of Slovenia, which have:
- decision on the registration or
- permit in emergencies or
- parallel trade permit or
- research and development permit.
Conditions and evidence
- PPP wholesale trading permit Registration of plant protection products (PPP) Parallel trade permit Compulsory management of information on merchandise Establishment of working hours Minimum technical conditions in specially arranged room in a wholesale outlet
- Plant Protection Products Act
- Rules on the conditions for placing plant protection products on the market and on the management and transmission of data on plant protection products placed on the market
- REGULATION (EC) No 1107/2009 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 21 October 2009 concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market and repealing Council Directives 79/117/EEC and 91/414/EEC
- Decree on the implementation of Regulations (EC) on placing plant protection products on the market
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 286/2011 of 10 March 2011 amending, for the purposes of its adaptation to technical and scientific progress, Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council on classification, labelling and packag
- REGULATION (EC) No 1272/2008 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing Directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC, and amending Regulation (E
- Trade Act