Repairs of other personal or household items
This includes activities that are usually pursued as a craft:
- repair of bicycles,
- repair and processing of clothes, sport equipment repair (except sport shooting weapons),
- repair of instruments (except organs and vintage instruments),
- repair of toys and social games,
- repair of other personal use items,
- immediate key copying, engraving, thermal printing on shirts etc. on site,
- instrument tuning,
- assembly and tuning of skis
These activities are on the list of activities usually carried out as a craft.
When registering the activity in the Business Register, business entities pursuing this activity as a craft must be entered ex officio in the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia (OZS).
Free entry in the register of crafts is performed based on a notification sent by the registering authority (AJPES) to the OZS.
To complete or supplement an activity, a craftsman can sell certain goods as retail sale.A craftsman may sell the goods he/she uses in the provision of services only to persons for whom the service is provided.