Inspection of devices for the application of plant protection products (PPS)
The inspection of devices for the application of plant protection products (PPS) is conducted by authorised device inspectors who fulfil the prescribed conditions to pursue the activity.
Contractors must notify the Administration of the Republic of Slovenia for Food Safety, Veterinary Sector and Plant Protection (UVHVVR) and interested public about the planned period of the execution of inspections and location. Contractors must adequately carry out the inspections, issue certificates and confirmations on regular inspections and properly keep records on the inspected devices, issued certificates and confirmations.
Owners of devices must provide that the devices they use are regularly inspected for the safety and protection of health of people and environment.
On the basis of the performed inspection, the certificate on the proper operation and the confirmation sign on the regular inspection is issued for a device fulfilling technical conditions, if it fulfils the requirements related to the proper operation.
Conditions and evidence
- Public authorisation for performing inspections of devices for the application of plant protection products (PPP) Notification on the inspection of devices Implementation of inspections of devices Issuing of the certificates on the proper operation of devices and signs of regular inspection The entry of the data on devices, issued certificates and issued signs in the register Observance of the prescribed costs of the implementation of inspections
- Plant Protection Products Act
- Rules on the requirements for the correct operation of equipment for the application of plant protection products, and on the conditions and method for inspections of such equipment
- DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 17 May 2006 on machinery, and amending Directive 95/16/EC (recast)
- DIRECTIVE 2009/127/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 21 October 2009 amending Directive 2006/42/EC with regard to machinery for pesticide application