Other reservation service and related activities (79.900)
|This SCA code includes activities and services for which entrance and/or other conditions for the commencement and pursuit of an activity are established. |
Regulations and conditions:
Promotion of Tourism Development Act
Promotion of Tourism Development Act When organising package travel at home or abroad, a tour operator must provide a tourist guide or a tour escort for each organised group. A tourist guide/tour escort may be an individual who has passed an examination and was entered in the register of tourist guides/tour escorts.
This code of standard classification of activities is selected by tourist guides/tour escorts that provide services for tour operators through a registered status (e.g. sole entrepreneur).
Source: Ministry of Economic Development and Technology
Activities/services which are classified in this sub-class of the standard classification of activities:
Activities/services as per the explanatory notes on the standard classification of activities:
Source: Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia
- reservation of transport, accommodation, food, rental of vehicles, attendance of sports, entertainment etc. events;
- services related to the rearrangement of accommodation in time sharing;
- sale of tickets for cultural, sports and entertainment events;
- assistance to tourists and visitors;
- provision of travel information;
- activity of tourist guides.
Last updated: 29. 06. 2016