Wholesale of chemical products (46.750)
- wholesale of industrial chemicals, such as:
- printer’s ink,
- essential oils,
- industrial gases,
- chemical glues,
- colouring matter,
- synthetic resin,
- scents and flavourings,
- industrial salt,
- acids and sulphurs,
- starch derivatives etc.,
- and wholesale of fertilisers and agrochemical products.
These also include the following regulated activities:
- trade in plant protection products;
- manufacture, processing, storage, import and export of precursors and trade in precursors;
- manufacture, storage and use of hazardous chemicals and trade in hazardous chemicals;
- distribution of ozone-depleting substances or fluorinated greenhouse gases to producers of equipment containing ozone-depleting substances or fluorinated greenhouse gases, equipment maintainer and authorised companies;
- trade in biocidal products.
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition. Wholesale is purchase of goods and its further sale to traders and other sole proprietors, legal persons and other individuals who are buying for the pursuit of his trade or profession.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed. When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.