Wholesale of hardware, plumbing and heating equipment and supplies
- wholesale of metal products, locks
- wholesale of products for fastening
- wholesale of steam boilers
- wholesale of sanitary installation equipment:
- pipes, valves, seals, plugs, couplings, bends, rubber hoses, etc.
- wholesale of hand tools such as hammers, saws, screwdrivers, etc.
These also include:
- wholesale of motor-driven hand tools
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition. Wholesale is purchase of goods and its further sale to traders and other sole proprietors, legal persons and other individuals who are buying for the pursuit of his trade or profession.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed. When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.