Wholesale of other household goods
The content on the conditions for performing this activity is still being prepared. Please refer to the competent ministry for further information.
- wholesale of wood, wickerwork, cork products, etc.
- wholesale of bicycles and their parts
- wholesale of office supplies, books, newspapers
- wholesale of leather goods, travel accessories
- wholesale of musical instruments
- wholesale of games and toys
- wholesale of sports equipment, including special sports footwear
- wholesale of kitchen utensils and other household appliances and equipment
- wholesale of souvenirs, works of art, etc.
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition. Wholesale is purchase of goods and its further sale to traders and other sole proprietors, legal persons and other individuals who are buying for the pursuit of his trade or profession.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed. When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.