Wholesale of other machinery and equipment
- wholesale of transport equipment other than motor vehicles, motorcycles and bicycles
- wholesale of industrial robots
- wholesale of wires, switches and other installation equipment for industrial use
- wholesale of electrical devices such as electric motors, transformers
- wholesale of machines not mentioned elsewhere that are used in industry, trade and navigation
This also includes:
- wholesale of measuring instruments and devices
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition. Wholesale is purchase of goods and its further sale to traders and other sole proprietors, legal persons and other individuals who are buying for the pursuit of his trade or profession.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed. When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.