Wholesale of wood, construction materials and sanitary equipment
- wholesale of rough wood
- wholesale of products of primary wood processing
- wholesale of coatings, varnishes, paints
- wholesale of wallpaper and floor coverings
- wholesale of construction materials:
- sand, gravel, cement, lime, bricks, etc.
- wholesale of flat glass
- wholesale of sanitary equipment:
- baths, wash basins, toilet bowls and other sanitary ceramics
- wholesale of prefabricated buildings
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition. Wholesale is purchase of goods and its further sale to traders and other sole proprietors, legal persons and other individuals who are buying for the pursuit of his trade or profession.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed. When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.