Retail sale in florist's shops
- specialised retail sale shop:
- flowers (cut flowers, pot plants), wreaths, bouquets,
- preparation of wreaths,
- flower arrangements,
- wrapping and decoration of gifts when selling flowers etc.
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition.Retail sale means buying goods and further selling them to consumers. To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed. When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.
- Small Business Act
- Decree determining craft activities and craft-like activities
- Rules on the procedure for issuing craft permit and on the craft register
- List activities in accordance with Article 5 ObrZ-Z is usually performed in a craft way
- Trade Act
- Rules on minimum tehnical requirements for performing the trade activity
- Metrology Act