Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles in specialised stores
- retail sale of furniture
- retail sale of articles for lighting
- retail sale of household utensils and cutlery, crockery, glassware, china and pottery
- retail sale of wooden, cork and wickerwork goods
- retail sale of non-electrical household appliances
- retail sale of musical instruments and scores
- retail sale of safes, vaults, locking devices and similar security systems, without installation
This also includes:
- specialised retail sale of electrical equipment
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition. Retail sale means buying goods and further selling them to consumers.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed. When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.