Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores
- specialised retail sale of:
- paints, varnishes and lacquers
- flat glass
- other building material such as bricks, wood, sanitary equipment etc.
- cork flooring tiles
- do-it-yourself material and equipment
This also includes:
- retail sale of lawnmowers, however operated
- retail sale of saunas
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition.Retail sale means buying goods and further selling them to consumers.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed. When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.