Retail sale of watches and jewellery in specialised stores
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed (working, processing and after treatment) condition.Retail sale means buying goods and further selling them to consumers.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed.
When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.
Conditions and evidence
- Decision on supplier’s marks Compliance mark Fineness mark Suitable premises Annual payment of the verification costs Minimum technical conditions in a retail outlet Compulsory management of information on merchandise Establishment of working hours
- Trade Act
- Precious Metal Products Act
- Order on on manufacturer's mark
- Rules on the contents of the technical documentation produced and maintained by the suppliers of precious metal in ensuring independent compliance with regulations
- Rules on minimum tehnical requirements for performing the trade activity
- Metrology Act
Responsible: Ministry of Economic Development and Technology | Last updated: 29. 09. 2016