Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles
These also include the following regulated activities:
- Mechanical repair of motor vehicles,
- Electrical repairs, repair of electronic ignition in motor vehicles,
- Regular servicing of motor vehicles,
- Repair of motor vehicle bodies,
- Repair of motor vehicle parts, including seats,
- Car painting,
- Repair of windscreens and windows,
- Repair, mounting and replacement of tyres and tubes, tyre balancing
These also include activities usually carried out as craft:
- maintenance and repair of motor vehicles:
- washing, polishing of vehicles, etc.,
- anti-corrosion protection,
- additional installation of parts and of additional equipment.
This activity is placed on the list of activities that are usually carried out as a craft.
When registering the activity in the Business Register, business entities pursuing this activity as a craft must be entered ex officio in the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia (OZS).
The free entry into the register of crafts is carried out on the basis of a notification that the registering authority (AJPES) provides to the OZS.
In order to round up or supplement their activity, a craftsman may sell certain goods by retail. The craftsman may sell the goods he/she uses in the provision of services only to persons for whom the service was provided.