Activities of opticians (47.781)
These include the following regulated activities:
These also include activities usually carried out as crafts:
- the sale of all types of glasses, including sunglasses,
- the sale of contact lenses.
This activity is placed on the list of activities that are usually carried out as a craft.
When registering the activity in the Business Register, business entities pursuing this activity as a craft must be entered ex officio in the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia (OZS).
Free entry in the register of crafts is performed based on a notification sent by the registering authority (AJPES) to OZS.
Commercial activity includes buying goods for further
sale regardless of whether goods are sold in an unchanged or changed
(working, processing and after treatment) condition.Retail sale means buying goods and further selling them to consumers.
To perform the commercial activities all minimum technical and spatial conditions must be met, information on merchandise must be compulsory managed and opening hours must be properly fixed.
When conducting activities, the trader must provide regular verification of measuring instruments - instruments that are used for the billing of its services.
- Small Business Act
- Decree determining craft activities and craft-like activities
- Rules on the procedure for issuing craft permit and on the craft register
- List activities in accordance with Article 5 ObrZ-Z is usually performed in a craft way
- Trade Act
- Metrology Act
- Rules on minimum tehnical requirements for performing the trade activity