A list of activities usually carried out as craft
activities listed on the List of activities usually carried out as a
craft, business entities registering these activities must also enter in
the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of
Slovenia (OZS) ex officio.
The list includes the following activities/services:
- manufacture of wire cables, flexible wires and similar products, including isolated wires, if not used as electrical cables;
- manufacture of products made of wire: barbed wire, wire fences, nets, metal fabric, etc.;
- manufacture of nails, needles, paper clips, etc.;
- manufacture of springs (not for watches), such as:
- leaf springs, spring screws and torsion bar springs, leafs for springs;
- the manufacture of chains, with the exception of drive and cutting chains, coated wires, electrodes for soldering and welding;
- manufacture of metal wire fabric; manufacture or nets and grids from stretched iron, steel or copper sheets.
Source: Ministry of Economic Development and Technology