Collecting or storing the material in a digital form
The services of collecting the material are the services which fulfil the below stated conditions upon the conversion of the original documentary material into a new electronic form of a microfilm. The collection is every import of metadata about the material or the material itself in the machine-readable format into the information system for managing the documents or into the information system for storage.
The collected documentary material is the documentary material which emerged upon the conversion of the original documentary material into a new electronic format or a microfilm.
The services of the storage of material in a digital format are the services which are inseparably related to the preservation of the content of the material in a digital form, but are not considered the offer of the equipment for such storage.
The storage of material relates to the storage of original or collected documentary material which fulfils the below stated conditions and provides the usability and authenticity of the content of the material stored.
The provider of the service of collecting and storage or auxiliary services must follow the following phases of preparation or organisation of the collecting and storage:
- preparation for collecting and storage;
- preparation and adoption of internal rules for collecting and storage of material in a digital format;
- implementation of storage and monitoring of implementation of internal rules and taking actions upon deviations according to the internal rules (internal supervision);
- amendments of internal rules due to the change in applicable regulations or internal acts, technological progress, findings of experts or establishment of deficiency in internal supervision, reorganisations.
Conditions and evidence
- Status and registration Entry in the register of provider's equipment and services Preparation for collection and storage Entry in the register of internal rules Professional archive worker University graduate in law Equipment and services certificate General conditions of storage