Activity of auxiliary services in archiving
Auxiliary services are the services of selection, conversion, arrangement, demolition, provision of safe facilities and other services which are not the services of storage and collecting.
Auxiliary services include:
- collection of documentary material in a digital format,
- collection of documentary material in a physical form,
- conversion of documentary material from the physical into digital format,
- conversion of documentary material from digital format in the format for long-term storage,
- arrangement or selection of documentary material in a digital format,
- arrangement or selection of documentary material in physical format,
- disposal of documentary material in digital format,
- disposal of documentary material in physical format,
- provision of safe facilities for the storage of material in digital format,
- other services that in any way interfere with the integrity, security or authenticity of the documentary material.
Provider of auxiliary services must carry out the services as a good expert, according to the regulations and uniform technological requirements, and protect the documentary material and its integrity, security and authenticity.
Conditions and evidence
- Status and registration Entry in the register of provider's equipment and services Preparation for collection and storage Entry in the register of internal rules Professional archive worker University graduate in law Equipment and services certificate General conditions of storage