Implementation of efficiency tests of plant protection products (PPP)
The activity of implementing efficiency tests includes tests and analyses to acquire the data on the efficiency of plant protection products which are a part of PPP registration documentation.
Prior to pursuing the activity, a contractor must acquire a decision on the appointment to conduct PPP efficiency tests issued by the Administration of the Republic of Slovenia for Food Safety, Veterinary Sector and Plant Protection (UVHVVR).
Only those plant protection products may be placed on the market and used in the Republic of Slovenia which have:
- a decision on the registration or
- a permit in emergencies or
- a parallel trade permit or
- a research and development permit.
Conditions and evidence
- Decision on the appointment for conducting efficiency tests of plant protection products (PPP) Incompatibility of interests Registration of plant protection products (PPP) Research and development permit
- Plant Protection Products Act
- Rules on gaining the certificate on fulfilling the conditions to carry out good experimental practice
- REGULATION (EC) No 1107/2009 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 21 October 2009 concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market and repealing Council Directives 79/117/EEC and 91/414/EEC