Periodic inspections of the harmfulness of the working environment
- thermal conditions;
- electromagnetic fields and radiation;
- hazardous chemical substances at the job.
Employers are obliged to implement professional tasks for ensuring the safety and health of their workers.
The activity of periodic inspections of the harmfulness of the working environment can be performed for another employer by another legal entity or sole entrepreneur who obtains the permit for the performance of all or individual professional tasks.
Conditions and evidence
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Rules on permits for performing safety at work related tasks
- Rules on certification examinations in health and safety at work
- Rules on the criteria to be met by safety professionals
- Rules on regular updating of skills and training in the field of safety and health at work