Periodic inspections and tests of working equipment
Periodic inspections and tests of working equipment are the measures of the employer in the field of safety at work for ensuring safety and health of employees.
The activity of periodic inspections and tests of working equipment for another employer can be performed by legal entities or sole entrepreneurs who have obtained the permit for the performance of professional tasks.
Conditions and evidence
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Rules on the criteria to be met by safety professionals
- Rules on regular updating of skills and training in the field of safety and health at work
- Rules on permits for performing safety at work related tasks
- Rules on certification examinations in health and safety at work
- Rules on health and safety requirements for the use of work equipment