Storage of hazardous chemicals
Hazardous chemicals are substances or mixtures which meet the criteria for physical hazards, health hazards or environmental hazards as defined in Annex I of Regulation 1272/2008/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on the classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing Directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC and amending Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (L 353 of 31 December 2008, page 1).
Legal entities and individuals who store hazardous chemicals as an activity which is entered in the registry, or an activity defined in the articles of association, while not being obliged to obtain permits for the production, use or trade in hazardous chemicals, must fulfil the prescribed conditions and hold a permit for the storage of hazardous chemicals.
Conditions and evidence
- Permanent authorisation for storing hazardous chemicals Ensuring chemical safety Provision of conditions for the prevention or reduction of risk Single authorisation for storing hazardous chemicals Ensuring chemical safety Provision of conditions for the prevention or reduction of risk
- Chemicals Act
- REGULATION (EC) No 1272/2008 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing Directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC, and amending Regulation (E
- Rules on technical and organizational measures for the storage of hazardous chemicals
- Rules on the authorization procedure for the operators involved in the production of dangerous substances, trade in, storage or use of dangerous chemicals
- Rules on the course and examination under the regulations governing the production and storage of chemicals and transport them