Wholesale of hazardous chemicals
Hazardous chemicals are substances or mixtures which meet the criteria for physical hazards, health hazards or environmental hazards as defined in Annex I of Regulation 1272/2008/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on the classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing Directives 67/548/EC and 1999/45/EC and amending Regulation 1907/2006/EC (L 353 of 31 December 2008, page 1).
Legal entities and individuals who trade in hazardous substances in the Republic of Slovenia must fulfil the prescribed conditions and hold a permit to trade in hazardous chemicals.
Conditions and evidence
- Permanent authorisation for trading with hazardous chemicals Single authorisation for trading with hazardous chemicals Ensuring chemical safety Reporting data on chemicals and hazardous products to the competent authority Provision of conditions for the prevention or reduction of risk Replacement of hazardous chemicals with less hazardous substitutes Keeping of records on the issue of chemicals subject to general use Prohibition of selling chemicals subject to general use to minors Collection, storage and disposal of residues from hazardous chemicals packaging Suitable packaging and labelling of hazardous substances and preparations Restrictions on advertising hazardous substances and preparations Compulsory management of information on merchandise Establishment of working hours Regular certification of metering devices
- Chemicals Act
- REGULATION (EC) No 1272/2008 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, amending and repealing Directives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC, and amending Regulation (E
- Rules on the authorization procedure for the operators involved in the production of dangerous substances, trade in, storage or use of dangerous chemicals
- Rules on technical and organizational measures for the storage of hazardous chemicals
- Rules on the communication of information for chemicals
- Rules on the course and examination under the regulations governing the production and storage of chemicals and transport them
- Rules on the principles of good laboratory practice
- Metrology Act
- Rules on minimum tehnical requirements for performing the trade activity
- Trade Act