Medical specialist service (dental medicine)
A specialist doctor of dental medicine performs health-care service as medical practice.
A specialist doctor of dental medicine can perform health-care service in the following fields:
- primary, secondary and tertiary service,
- social medicine, hygienic, epidemiological and medical-ecological activity,
- research institutes,
- social and special social institutes,
- health resorts.
Professional activity (competences):
- examining, establishing and treating conditions of teeth, periodontal tissues and oral cavity;
- conservative endodontic treatment;
- fixed and removable prosthetics;
- treatment of conditions of oral cavity and periodontal tissues;
- dental and ghnatic orthopaedics, children’s and preventive dentistry;
- surgery on soft and hard oral tissues;
- coordination and construction of correct inter-dental and
- inter-jaw relations.
Conditions and evidence
- Doctor of dental medicine specialist Status and registration Permit of the Ministry of Health Liability insurance
Responsible: Ministry of Health | Last updated: 18. 12. 2015