A boat is a vessel that is less than 24 metres long.
Boats are used for:
- commercial purposes (transport of passengers and cargo, fishing or performing other commercial activities),
- personal purposes (sport, entertainment, own needs transport),
- public purposes (safety of navigation, supervision).
- sea boat,
- inland navigation boat,
- boat for personal purposes,
- boat for commercial purposes,
- public boat,
- fishing boat,
- water scooter,
A boat must be registered in the boat register and managed by an appropriately qualified person who has the navigation permit.
Conditions and evidence
Cross-border implementation of boat management activity is implemented if the conditions are fulfilled in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Slovenia.