Radiation activity in health care
Radiation activities in health care include radiological interventions for diagnostic reasons, treatment and research in health care.
Radiation activity in health care can be performed by persons with the licence to pursue activities involving radiation, approved radiology programme and the licence to use sources of radiation.
Conditions and evidence
- Ionising Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Act
- Decree on activites involving radiation
- Rules on the use of radiation sources and on activities involving radiation
- Rules on the criteria of using ionising radiation sources for medical purposes
- Rules on health surveillance of exposed workers
- Decree on dose limits, radioactive contamination and interevention levels
- Rules on the obligations of the person carrying out a radiation practice and person possessing a ionizing radiation source
- Rules on approving of experts performing professional tasks in the field of ionising radiation
- Rules on the method of keeping records of personal doses due to exposure to ionizing radiation