Provision of expert opinion by authorised radiation protection expert
Authorised radiation protection experts provide opinion to employers who implement radiation activities on:
- the implementation of an assessment of safety of exposed workers to radiation,
- work conditions of exposed workers,
- the scope of implementation of radiation protection measures on observed and controlled areas,
- verification of efficiency of measures,
- regular calibration of measurement equipment and
- verification of the usefulness of protective equipment.
The authorisation to provide expert opinion on radiation protection can be obtained by natural or legal entities who fulfil the prescribed conditions.