Private adult education with state-approved programmes
Adult education can be implemented in programmes for primary, vocational, secondary professional, secondary school and post-secondary vocational education.
Adult education is based on the following principles:
- the lifelong quality of education;
- availability of education under equal conditions;
- freedom and autonomy in the selection of the manner, content, form, means and methods of education;
- laicism of adult education, which is performed as a public service;
- professional and ethical responsibility of educators;
- respecting the personality and dignity of every participant and in
- adult education which provides state-approved education, reaching the same standards as in education of young people.
In adult education, participants are provided with individual knowledge and skills, while they can also acquire state-approved education.
Conditions and evidence
- Status and registration Entry in the register of providers of publicly valid education and training programmes Name of the institution Seal Language of instruction Textbooks Library Financing Publication Annual work plan Database management Personal data protection
ImportantPrivate nurseries and schools may be established by foreign individuals or legal entities, which must fulfil the same conditions as domestic individuals or legal entities.
- Organization and Financing of Education Act
- Adult Education Act
- Order on education professionals and on minimum standards for facilities and equipment in adult education
- Rules on the Management of the List of Operators of the State-Recognized Educational Programmes
- Rules on the teaching certification examination
- Rules on traineeship for professionals in education