Temporary entry in the directory of the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers
Individuals who want to temporary/cross-border conduct engineer services and other expert works related to the construction of facilities or geodetic services and who fulfil the prescribed conditions are temporarily entered in the directory of the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers.
The application of cross-border/temporary performance of services is lodged by the individual with the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers on the prescribed form. When the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers establishes that the applicant fulfils the conditions, it temporarily enters him in the directory of the Slovenian Chamber of Engineers.
On the date of entry in the register, an individual becomes a temporary member of the professional chamber.
The membership card and uniform stamp are issued to an individual only at his explicit request.
Conditions and proofs
- Citizenship Appropriate vocational qualification in the country of origin Suitable education and work experience for demanding buildings Professional liability insurance
Application dossier ali application for marketing authorization
- Legal protection: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Infrastructure
- Administrative silence: The presumption that a licence is issued in the case of administrative silence in procedures in connection with the occasional performance of governed professions for conducting the activity of project designing does not apply. The competent authority must issue a permit for every application of occasional performance of the service.
- Rules on the Recognition Procedure for professional Qualifications of Citizens of EU Member States, the European Economic Area and Swiss Confederation Relating to Access to Regulated Professions and Services in the Republic of Slovenia
- Act Regulating the Procedure for Recognition of Professional Qualifications for Practising Regulated Professions or Professional Activities in the Republic of Slovenia for Nationals of the EU Member States, European Economic Area and Swiss Confederation
- Construction Act