VEM offices

Within the framework of state support services for business entities, a new national service called SPOT – Slovenia Business Point was launched in spring 2018. With that, the former VEM offices were renamed in SPOT offices (hereinafter SPOT (VEM) offices).

SPOT (VEM) Offices

Services at the SPOT (VEM) offices in the table below are free of charge.

Foreign physical person can register simple one-personal or multi-personal company in the Republic of Slovenia at SPOT (VEM) offices. 


Before you can register a company at the SPOT (VEM) office, you need to obtain a Slovenian tax number (legal confirmation of tax number). As you visit SPOT (VEM) office, you must also provide foreign identity document (passport, identity card).

Some of these SPOT (VEM) offices are also independent companies and they additionally offer their own services that are usually not free of charge – for instance, companies that offer accounting services, etc.

Registration of other different types of companies (more complexed types of companies) can be done at Notary offices. Services at the Notary’s Office are paid in accordance with the Notary's Tariff.

SPOT (VEM) offices:

List of SPOT Registration offices:

List of SPOT Consultation offices:

SPOT Global


Free of charge proceduresSole traders*Other business entities
Authorization to work with the e-Vem systemx x
Registration of a simple one-person LLCx
General proposal for the registration of founding the LLCx
Change of activity in the Slovenian Business Registerx
Change of the company, bussiness address, representative of the company and activity of the companyx
Change of the business unit in the Slovenian Business Registerx
Deregistration of a business unitx
The opening of the electronic book of resolutions for the newly created simple one-person LLCx
Registration of the intended companyx
Registration of the business units in the Slovenian Business Registerx
Registration of the employee into the mandatory social insurancexx
Deregistration of the employee from the mandatory social insurancexx
Registration of the employee against injury at work and occupational diseasexx
Deregistration of the employee against injury at work and occupational diseasexx
Submission of a request for the indetification for the purposes of VAT for all types of companiesxx
Registration of tax data for all types of companiesxx
Vacancy notice xx
Acquisition of craft license for all types of companiesxx
Registration of a sole traderx
Registration of the changes of the sole trader in the Business Registerx
Deregistration of the sole trader from the Business Registerx

* physical person that conducts business