A land surveyor is an individual who performs land surveying services, has acquired a land surveying card and is entered in the register of land surveyors.
Land surveying services include:
- Procedures for the preparation of detailed plans,
- preparation of detailed plans,
- boundary arrangements,
- new measurements,
- land allotment,
- land consolidation,
- boundary adjustments,
- determination of land under the building,
- preparation of detailed plans to record buildings,
- changes in the actual use of land,
- changes in land ratings,
- changes in the type of use, cultures and land ratings,
- boundary arrangement between self-governing local communities,
- preparation of detailed plans in order to enter buildings and parts of buildings in the buildings cadastre,
- preparation of detailed plans in order to change the information in the building cadastre,
- preparation of technical reports,
- boundary marking in nature,
- other individual tasks concerning recording real estate.
Procedures for the preparation of detailed plans, boundary arrangements, new measurements, land consolidation, land allotment and boundary marking in nature may be performed only by a land surveyor with a land surveying card.