Professional worker in the agency for labour brokerage

The agency for labour brokerage or labour brokerage for pupils and students must employ a professional worker with at least high education and two years of appropriate work experience.

At every location of activity, the agency must employ at least one professional worker who fulfils the below stated conditions.

Responsible: Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities | Last updated: 27. 11. 2015