A conductor is an adult who is professionally
trained for performing the relevant tasks, who has adequate education and is
fit for the job in terms of physical condition and language skills.
performs the following tasks:
- ensuring safe entry and exit of passengers before giving the signal that the train is ready for departure,
- conformity of the formation of the train,
- equipping train,
- coupling and decoupling,
- participating in shunting,
- decompressing brakes,
- making short brake tests,
- eliminating the consequence of the activation of emergency brake,
- participating in removing the train from open railway line,
- securing the train from self-movement.
Conditions and evidence
Responsible: Ministry of Infrastructure | Last updated: 04. 08. 2016